 Off-Topic / Debate / 2336
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 20:56:32 GMT

Ryan Smith wrote:

a light comedy

A light comedy? You're crazy.

Hey Ryan, you sound like a real prize.  I can tell you have a great future
ahead of you relating to women.  Now why don't you pack up your little
pubescent Q&A and go back to RTL like a good boy, or at the least .people.
Your inane blathering about your pitiful aspirations for female companionship
isn't welcome in *this* NG.

-John

If it was going to be comedy I'd try to see South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut
but it's not out anymore:(