 Off-Topic / Debate / 2312
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:01:59 GMT

Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote:
There is this Girl I'd like to ask out but i don't have the courage(I'm a
chicken:) to. Any suggestions?
There's a catch to this also;  I'm a freshman and she's, I think a junior

Take it from me (and personal) experience.  At this age you don't
_want_ to go out with older girls.  She'll just break your heart -
they all do.

Then again, maybe she won't.  Write a non-sappy non-love poem and
ask her to read it.  Some girls like that, and everyone needs to
write at least a little poetry every now and then.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/