 Off-Topic / Debate / 2638
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 04:51:59 GMT

<FM5Cyw.4v7@lugnet.com> <slrn84eoh3.3kp.cjc@zelda.ns.utk.edu> <FM77oM.12J@lugnet.com>

Richard Franks wrote:

Very true - if you can't be happy without a certain Lego set, then the problem
isn't with your lack of Lego. (1)

Right, it's with you for being a slacker and not earning enough to buy
it! <grins, ducks and considers running>

Either that, or having your priorities all messed up... let's review,
people:

1. Lego
2. Lego chit chat
3. traveling to lego fests