 Off-Topic / Debate / 24718
Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
   That’s absolute nonsense.

The exact term you used, I think, wasn’t it?

Indeed it was, but you wholy missed the point in your zealous rush to criticize me yet again. I wasn’t objecting to your use of my own words, but to your callous treatment of my statements by way of making a big public show of ignoring them. You sidestep the issues more than any other person on this site.

Sorry, I can’t help notice, Dave, that you left off the end of Larry’s message talking about baiting. Also, I’m not sure that anyone else cares who is right, you or him, other than the two of you. I’ve watched the two of you get into it on LUGNET for quite some time now, and it really seems silly to me. If I were in your shoes, being as intelligent as you claim, I wouldn’t spend my time trying to prove I’m right all the time [1], rather I’d put my gifts to some constructive use.

Tim, many thanks for your constructive input. ;)

Dave, just how intelligent do you “claim” to be? ;)

Scott A

.02

-Tim

[1] ...and annoying my readers by doing so