 Off-Topic / Debate / 24518
Re: Only nations can generate patriotic pride (Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   On the other hand, I’d rather have a lagoon and actually process my own waste completely on site.

Have a look at this.

Cool! There’s a lot of this kind of research and development coming out of Denmark. At least, much of the stuff I’ve previously found points back that way.

Chris