 Off-Topic / Debate / 24504
Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:59:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
That's absolute nonsense.

The exact term you used, I think, wasn't it?

I could say more on this topic at this time but I'm not sure it's a good use
of my time.

If this is such a monumental waste of your time, perhaps you'd prefer to get
back to our discussion of whether or not tritium can be harnessed as an economic
power source?

I don't recall ever making any such claim, I think you have me confused with
someone else.

However, if you can provide a cite where I said it, I'll gladly retract any
statement I may have made in which I asserted that tritium is an economic power
source at this time.

Snipped the rest as it's baiting. That's your second try at baiting me in this
thread, too. Hence, this thread is not the best use of my time.