 Off-Topic / Debate / 24476
Re: Only nations can generate patriotic pride (Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:

Don't get me wrong, government is critically important (like say, a decent
sewerage system), but its highest achievement is to be just a tool.

My sewerage system is completely privately owned and works just fine.

Chris