 Off-Topic / Debate / 13024
Re: Thinking Out Loud...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

So you concede that it is likely that one or more passengers did in fact
attack, then?

As I said, it was more likely a charge

Which is a kind of attack.

- remember they were probably weaponless

Unarmed attacks are nevertheless attacks.

You've been caught in a logical contradiction and unless you can get away
with redefining pacifism to mean something it does not, you're stuck. Admit
it and move on.

Pacifism (as we all know and accept it to mean) would not have accomplished
anything useful on 93. Nothing you can say will change that. There is a
place for pacifism. This wasn't it.