 Model Team / *442 (-100)
  Volvo NL12 with conveyor belt trailer, scale 1:13

I have translated the text of the Volvo NL12 into English. If you would like to know more about this model, please read the English text. (URL) easy to find this model: enter my homepage and scroll the quickmenu. There you will find ‘No 27: Volvo (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Well Jennifer, just have patience! First I have to take more pictures of my 6x6 MAN (more detailed images). I have some plans to build a 3 axle Nooteboom drawbar trailer behind it, but I'm short in blue plates and bricks. My idea was to build a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

(...) it (...) Interesting - I've just visited the website again and this didn't happen - I think the original behaviour is caused by running Pop-Up Stopper since someone suggested it a few weeks ago on Lugnet. It is quite a handy program once (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Hi Dennis, I've just visited the website and think it is far easier to use now; that it doesn't create new windows when you go from (URL) and then from the main page to the English version is a good thing too. I'm looking forward to seeing the MAN (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Hi Jennifer, Check out my website once again. I’ve changed the script a little so the menubar will appear on top of your screen. The window is still fixed and I will keep it like this. I think it’s layout is much better than the older version of my (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:Gn64F4.8Fx@lugnet.com... (...) Aha! I suspected as much :-) (...) pages (...) To be honest I think the best place to move it to is the last place I left it; I think the desktop analogy for the computer (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: hazards of heavy lifting (Re: Crawler Crane MOC)

(...) Here are some images of that huge crane: (URL) the upfollowing images in the folder: (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Well, Evert helped me out. He sent me a script which I could use. I think it looks very well. OK, the back button is gone, but you can also go back to the previous site. You could use two screens by using 'Ctrl-N'. Or use F11 to type a new URL. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

(...) How about letting me size the window and put it where I see fit? I am always opposed to pages that take control away from me, the user. Warn me that it will look good at a certain size but let me deal with it if I choose to ignore your (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Oops... I'm afraid I'm to blame for that one.... Dennis asked for a script that keeps the window at 800x600 'cause the pages look best at that size. It also moves the window to the top left corner to make sure the whole window is visible. I guess I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: hazards of heavy lifting (Re: Crawler Crane MOC)

(...) Hey Dennis, your English is good, your swearing's perfect :-). Steve (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: hazards of heavy lifting (Re: Crawler Crane MOC)

(...) You're right. My crane crashed once: (URL) I didn't lift anything. It was due to a construction error. You could image I was really pissed off. (...) But the bigger your crane, the harder to keep it straight .... This loonatic's crane almost (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

(...) Good stuff as ever Dennis, and congratulations on getting all that interest from Nooteboom! I wouldn't like to try reversing the truck with the interdolly attached though! How people manage that is beyond me, I recently made a quick "true" (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  hazards of heavy lifting (Re: Crawler Crane MOC)

(...) Yes, be very careful! The ideal condition that a crane builder wants is that upon maximum load, the crane starts to tip over rather than break. When the crane starts to tip, you can immediately stop the lift and all is saved. However, if (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

Hi Beat, About the lifting capacity. Seen this crane? (URL) guy claims it can lift more than 10 kg. I've seen this crane several times, but he huses to many non-LEGO components. The crane is also much to heavy, it almost collapst for several times (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) The 9V motors are strong enough. Sometimes it shocks a bit, when the weight is not well distributed (means that I either have too much or too less counterweight). The crane is able to do 0 to 1.2 revolutions per minute. When studying the spec (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) Currently I have enough space in the upperstructure. But this will change with the second edition. I studied the blueprints and realized that I have to move the five winches closer to the turntable, which means that there won't be enough space (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Just put the English translation of the blue Volvo FH16 on my website. See and read in my the heavy haulage section of my truckspages. (URL) translations will come soon. Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

Do you have enough room for a drive for the revolution in the superstructure? Because you don't need the room in the undercarriage, I should say that I put drive into that section. It's not like the real crane, but I mostimes need the space in the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

Hi Beat and Thomas, (...) other. Everyone has it's own way of building. We can solve problems together. Looks good those plates on the sides. If you have lack of bricks, it's a good solution. Although I prefer bricks, but you ran out very fast. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

Well Thomas, when do you start building a new crane?!?! It's true the boom is much lighter with Beat's construction. But I think it isn't as stiff as when you use technic beams as diagonals. It could have a torsion, but Beat's boom isn't very wide (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

Hi Beat, As I've already said to you in my e-mail your crane is fantastic. Well detailed, my compliments! You did a good job by making such a huge crane! Are the 9V motors strong enough? I red you use two 9V motors for the revolution of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) First I want to thank you for your compliments. The blueprints I got after I sent a mail directly to the Liebherr factory where the crane was manufactured. In my case this was Liebherr Werk Ehingen. I wrote that I was really interested in this (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) Yes, I used a Technic turntable, mounted upside down. This way the gear of the turntable is fixed to the chassis and therefore the motors for the revolution can be placed in the upper structure - like in real. I didn't use a threaded axle. It (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) Thanks, Beat, for sharing the pictures! A wonderful crane! I look forward to the updated version! ROSCO (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) rows of 2x plates sandwiching bricks at the joints. Unfortunately the scale is too small to allow decent box girders or trusses along the decks themselves 8?( (...) Yep, I feel the urge growing again... ROSCO (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

Beat, Amazing, it looks great. The pictures do a great job of showing of the complexity of the model. How did you get the blueprints? I am working on a Liebherr crane at the moment and would love the additional help the blueprints would provide, all (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) This is a good subject for a building discussion. I really like using plates now and have several successful applications. I did it on the body of my crawler crane: (URL) then built several "sample" bridges to display this concept: (URL)I made (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) The plates are the main member. You're right, it is a really strong construction. There are several crossmembers between the two parts of the track frame. One of them is the motor itself, and the other ones are also the housing of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) Excellent work, Beat. Yet again, you've impressed us with another great model. Your boom construction is quite unique. Thanks for the close-up pictures, I'm able to see how you built it now. (URL) your beams upside down and using 1x plates for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Crawler Crane MOC

Hello Crane fans As Dennis Bosman already announced in his "Modelteam Newsletter" of November 15, I built a model of a crawler crane. It is a Liebherr LR 11200, the biggest machine of this type, Liebherr builds. In reality, there are only two of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam) !

  how to reply to msg?

Well Duq, you have those 24x43 wheels now!! Lets make a contest: who can build a Volvo NH12 8x4/4 quickest??? (URL) sorry if I misunderstood something. I was wrong. I was corrected. Things are removed. Its a human thing to make errors. (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: More NH!

Same here. I'm not competing to be the first, I just want to build a good-looking model of an NH. And since even mentioning this started this whole competition thing I won't be posting any pictures soon... Duq Dennis Bosman (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: More NH!

About a supposed competition for the NH: there’s no. I think it’s not about ‘who’s the first with a scale 1:13 Volvo NH’, but who can build a NH which is similar to the real one. I suggest that’s the competition or how you name it. I have put this (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Renovations to my page

Hi everyone! I have redesigned my page, and got rid of the frames. instead I have installed a menu, and everything seems to be working. Let me know what you think. I am in a search for a suitable background picture, so it will come. Also the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

Don't wanna sound like an add for shoes I don't like, but all I can say is: Just do it! Duq Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GMwMFI.Jz6@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) Heavy (...) visitors (...) far, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

Quite impressive, especially at the scale it's in! Duq Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000401c16ed7$cc...1681@bl... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) Well, I've built a truck :) It's not quite as big as your stuff though, but it still has plenty of moving details. (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  More NH!

Ok! Its now very close to completion. More photos to come. Also the guestgallery will be updated aswell. Stay intouch! cherio (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

Hi Dave, Mmmm, sounds very good your ideas. The more heavy equipment model makers, the better! We've some plans to open a Model Team website for models in the field of trucks, crane and heavy equipment. So we are looking for other enthausiastics (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Evert gave me respond about the changings on my website (thanks!). Hopefully the screen will be fixed on 800 x 600 now. I’m not an expert, I just ‘borrow’ scripts and stuff like that from others …. www.fly.to/bosman And also thank Duq! My brother (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) <snipped text> (...) <more snipped text> (...) Hi Dennis Just wanted to say, that I have been quite envious of the models you and the people mentioned above produce. Keep up the good work. Seeing your models has inspired me to work on the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) I always look at the stuff all of those you've named produce but I still haven't built anything which comes within a hundred miles of it in quality or ingenuity. I've got a number of things in development but I'm not confident I'll ever be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Evert has done a great job by making this CK850 Kobelco. My god, 3.15 metres of boom length! What a challenge for a crane with a smaller undercarriage than a mobile crane. I couldn't image it is possible to make such a crawler crane as high as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Yes indead Jennifer, it couldn't be better. Hopefully I will see Evert's model in real life once. And he has some great plans to build a low loader truck which will carry this beautiful Kobelco. Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

(...) problem with Geocities by getting multiple accounts. It sucks that they're shutting down sites because of excessive traffic. To me, it doesn't make sense because they're preventing more people from viewing their advertising banners they put on (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1

“MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1” OK than, I have new backgrounds, new scripts and three new models on my website. It took some time before I had the scripts I needed (thanks Duq!!). I can’t write them, so I have to borrow some. I also hope the window is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

> From picture, I don't understand if and how, the crawler tracks runs. (...) Hear hear! The more detailed stuff the better :-) I think you have done an excellent job on the driver's cab BTW, the curvature looks great. Jennifer (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

I've uploaded two pictures. Scanned with my low quality scanner. (URL) this picture you see the crawler tracks UNDER the upper machinery. This is retracted. (URL) this picture you see the crawler tracks on the SIDE the upper machinery. This is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

(...) Great crane, Evert! As we all know, I'm a huge fan of cranes and yours is certainly one of the best. Awesome crane! As for contests, I think you ought to consider this: (URL) a model team section and your crane would be an excellent (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Backstops are those black pipes that are connected from the upper machinery (just behind the cabin) to the lower part of the main boom. The prevent the boom to fall backwards. And they are used when the crane removes it's own counterweight (in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Wow, great, Evert !! (...) From picture, I don't understand if and how, the crawler tracks runs. Can you add further most detailed pictures about? Thanks Andrea (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

(...) WOW! This is a beaut. It looks *so* realistic (the wonders of large scale... are you listening, John Neal??)!!! What are backstops (you said the backstops are made of aluminum)? Thanks for sharing. Will you be entering this in any contests or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

I know it's bad to reply on your own post, but I forgot the direct link. Here it is: (URL) van Wichen (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Just as the topic title says. I finally have finished my Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane is scale 1:13. This crane is a mid-range lattice boom crane. The crane features the following working functions (9V motors): - The crawler tracks can be extended (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Seen this Impreza 555?? (URL) a walking encycopedia?? OK, in the field of trucks and machinery. Don't ask me about animals or stuff like that ... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

(...) I've managed to stop adding projects to my schedule, I have four started but none finished although my trucks coming on quite well. (...) I have a copy of david lee's 'Heavy haulage and abnormal loads' volume 3. it's a really good book, I'd (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Steven Lane <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GMpMHv.LM9@lugnet.com... (...) Looks can be deceptive.... (...) That's one thing I like. Plus the sort of shoulders it has... (...) You must be joking. Just on looks it's my least favorite (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Thanks. I know the problem. I asked Duq for some help. I hope it will work. Dennis Btw. how is your crane doing? Info about the trailer is on it's way. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

I both like the Volvo NH and the Scania T4. As you've mentioned I already built a T144G Scania tipper truck. It was quite easy to build, because I already designed a R144 Scania. Just replaced the cab and add a hood. It's quite simple! The same (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Wanted : 5590 instructions

Wanted : 5590 instructions Mine went AWOL (thanks mr. postman) I have the scans, but would like the real thing. Drop me a line if you can help. Thanks Ronan rwebb@webend.net (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

(...) And it looks like jan Tore's going to finish first. (...) I don't like the way radiator protrudes beyond the headlight's. I'm a big fan of the Subaru Imprezza and Mitsubishi Lancer, but that's because I'm a rally fan. In fact a ford Focus in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

(...) I am building a truck and it's already half finished but I'm not going to spoil the surprise by telling you what it is yet. Steve (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

(...) Personally I've nothing with Scania, and with the number of Scania's Dennis built I was looking for something else. Being a Volvo owner myself (no T5 I'm afraid) I chose Volvo. I told Dennis about the truck I found, and he liked my choice so (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Its getting more and more shapes

JT, looks very good. Please, build a complete model first! I guess it will be the NH. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

(...) In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes: (...) I've always felt that Volvo make a very handsome truck, especially their modern bonneted vehicles, but this 8x4/4 just doesn't appeal. I think Scania's T-cab is much better looking and makes a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Its getting more and more shapes

Just to correct myself... The model are now close to be finished. Feel free to have a look at my homepage. Also I have found a load for this truck. But I wont start this one, until I have the other models finished. cherio (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

It's always nice to read some about your models. The only thing is, that your 'zoomed pictures' don't work (broken url's I guess). Evert (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Oops, the links are broken ... It's always difficult to figure out which URL is from which site. Because of the data transfer I now have eight account to put everything on it .... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: HHCMC Model Demonstration Day 2001

Yes, that's correct. I love huge vehicles. Steve, I know you've build a Rotinof, but what's your URL?? I lost it .... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

I just updated my website with two models: (URL) both Volvo FH16 tractor, one 8x4 and an 8x4/4 configuration. The blue 8x4 is an older model, which I’ve built in ’97. I put a picture of it on my homepage when my website was launched in ’99. In 2000 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: HHCMC Model Demonstration Day 2001

(...) If you press 'up' from that directory, there are a lot more directory's there. Check out the one called 'older trucks', it's full of trucks as well. More of Dennis's brilliant work. (...) I certainly did. (...) I would never have (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  HHCMC Model Demonstration Day 2001

Here are the pictures of the HHCMC Model Demonstration Day on 27th October: (URL) HHCMC (Heavy Haulage & Crane Model Club) organizes this event every year. The club has more than 450 member worldwide and bring people together who model maker in this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Its getting more and more shapes

Just let you all know that my model keeps getting more and more shapes. Have a look, and check back often, since this page will be contuionsly updated with pics and text as this project goes along. (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

I will build one as well: Here’s a picture of the real one: (URL) truck will be loaded with a huge stripped crawler crane. Start project: I hope very soon. Dennis Bosman (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)

The first pictures of the DEMAG CC12600 of Ron Jansen. (URL) very busy with other stuff at the moment but next winter he will continue the construction of this huge model. Some topics: - Scale 1:24 (!!) - Length undercarriage: about 65 cm (I guess) (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Ok fellow AFOL's! The model are finally became a 8x4/4. Yes, all axles are present, so now the hard part beguns. feel free to have a look! (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Large Crane MOC --> Evert's latest creation is getting more shape!!

In reply to Dennis Bosmans message I shall give some information about the crane I am working on. Well working, it's almost finished. The crane is indeed a Kobelco ((URL) crawler crane. It's a lattice boom crane, built in scale 1:13. The crane (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Large Crane MOC --> Evert's latest creation is getting more shape!!

Evert van Wichen is now building a Kobelco CK850 crawler crane on scale 1:13. See his work in progress: (URL) it will be shown during the modelshow in Ochten. I can't wait to see it in real! And maybe he will build a lowloader vehicle as well! Keep (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader

Oops, yes I see. Well, he has a lot of ‘work in progress’ models, so we’ll have to see which one he will finish first. Will he also build a lowloader loaded with a Junttan PM20?? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Seen Jan Tore's page recently? He's trying to beat both of us to it.... Duq Dennis Bosman <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message news:GLt1LI.H6q@lugnet.com... (...) model (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)

And don't forget about Ron's other crane, the DEMAG PC-CC4200: (URL) very nice crane as well! TJ (crane fanatic) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dennis is building a new crane

Well, not yet I guess. I will take some time before I really start with it. It will cost me a lot of time and a lot of space (and of course LEGO pieces ...) Anyway, it's still in concept. Maybe over two years .... Just check out this LTM1400 if you (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen

For all truck fanatics: Ron Jansen did not only built the Liebherr crane, but also some great truck models. He build in the same scale as I do: 1:13. Curious? Just take a look on Brickshelf. These are his models: - Scania R144G with drawbar trailer (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

You're right, it's impossible to make working cylinders of that size. The telescopic boom weights a lot .... But with aluminium you can create nice boom cylinders. Anyway, I really was amazed by his model. Before he start building it, I said: you're (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Duq, just come to Ochten next year! There you will see the result! Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Just wait for his current project: the DEMAG CC12600. I made some pictures last weekend (he only has the undercarriage finished for about 90%). Total height will be approx. 3 to 4 metres!! Ready in April?!?! Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

I shall ask Ron for more detailed pictures. I don't have them, but I'm also not sure if he would appreciate if I upload them. I will let you know. Soon I will upload the first pictures of his work in progress: the DEMAG CC12600!! Stay tuned! Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Yep, that's a Black Cat truck (5571). Not for sale!! Dennis (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

(...) Not yet. (...) (URL) This is amazing! That is an excellent model and I'm very impressed. It kind of reminds me of the first time I saw Dennis' crane: (URL) jaw hit the table and I stared in disbelief for quite a while. Thanks to Ron for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

(...) I guess the big questions in my mind are around the show... What was the show about? Was this model commissioned? Did Ron work for the company that's exhibiting? For Van Suemeren? What does it say on the display stand? Other than that I guess (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

(...) My guess is they're not functional - just slide in and out - the boom is lifted some other way (be interested in how though!). I was thinking of doing a telescopic crane like that, but use a long rack & pinion system disguised to look like (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GLw3B4.3oI@lugnet.com... (...) It would appear so. It has been added to extensively, and is now carting a large semi-trailer unit behind it, as well as having had a pneumatically (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Oh my word!!! Is that a 5571 in the pic???? That is one big crane!!! How much did it cost!!!? ?? -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kanohi-Power - Bionicle Site on the web (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

BONK! (Sound of jaw dropping on desk...) Duq Dennis Bosman <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GLvyzp.Jnu@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) connection (...) I (...) crane, (...) this (...) Ochten (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events)

  Liebherr LTM1400 scale 1:15

Have you ever seen a scale 1:15 Liebherr LTM1400 LEGO-crane? I not, check this out! A few years ago a good friend of mine, Ron Jansen, built this briljant telescopic crane of Van Seumeren. It total height is 3.3 metres and it’s weight is 17 kg!! (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events) !!

  MOCkery entry: 8 wide Hearse

I spent 4 hours this afternoon throwing together a hearse for Sarah's contest. I redid the nose at least twice before I was happy with it. Please LMKWYT! (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town)

  Modelshow Europe in Ochten, April 2002

Write down in your calender: Modelshow Europe in Ochten, Netherlands: mid April 2002. Don’t mis it! During this show more than 200 exposants (!) shows their models. You can see models in the field of cranes, heavy haulage and construction equipment (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Detailed pictures on my website

They work in IE5.0, but Opera has the same problem as Netscape. I'll have a look at the code later... Duq Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote in message news:j0oitd2ixwy.fsf....kth.se... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact