 Model Team / 367
Re: And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:53:55 GMT

The first pictures of the DEMAG CC12600 of Ron Jansen.

He’s very busy with other stuff at the moment but next winter he will
continue the construction of this huge model.

Some topics:
- Scale 1:24 (!!)
- Length undercarriage: about 65 cm (I guess)
- The swing radius will be approx. 1 m!!!

Well, what can I say? I can’t wait until the crane is finished!!

Dennis Bosman

In lugnet.modelteam, Thomas Avery writes:
And don't forget about Ron's other crane, the DEMAG PC-CC4200:

A very nice crane as well!

TJ
(crane fanatic)

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman writes:
For all truck fanatics:
Ron Jansen did not only built the Liebherr crane, but also some great truck
models. He build in the same scale as I do: 1:13. Curious? Just take a look
on Brickshelf. These are his models:
- Scania R144G with drawbar trailer
- Scania R144L with Nooteboom semi-lowloader
- Volvo FH16 with Nooteboom lowloader and Sennebogen crawler crane
- Mack Vision with a large sleeper cab

Here they are:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ronjansen

Feel free to ask some questions.