 Model Team / 361
360  |  362
Subject:
And More Cranes (Re: LEGO Trucks on scale 1:13 by Ron Jansen)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:34:20 GMT

And don't forget about Ron's other crane, the DEMAG PC-CC4200:

A very nice crane as well!

TJ
(crane fanatic)

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman writes:
For all truck fanatics:
Ron Jansen did not only built the Liebherr crane, but also some great truck
models. He build in the same scale as I do: 1:13. Curious? Just take a look
on Brickshelf. These are his models:
- Scania R144G with drawbar trailer
- Scania R144L with Nooteboom semi-lowloader
- Volvo FH16 with Nooteboom lowloader and Sennebogen crawler crane
- Mack Vision with a large sleeper cab

Here they are:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ronjansen

Feel free to ask some questions.