 Model Team / 396
395  |  397
Subject:
MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:22:22 GMT

“MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1”

OK than, I have new backgrounds, new scripts and three new models on my
website. It took some time before I had the scripts I needed (thanks Duq!!).
I can’t write them, so I have to borrow some. I also hope the window is
fixed to 800 x 600 pixels and that the pop-up windows will appear WITH the
images. It was also a big operation to divide the page into nine sections:
because of the high data transfer I had to open eight more accounts to store
all the images …. Well, enjoy my ‘renewed’ page. If you have some remarks,
please let me know. If, for some reason, some sections doesn’t work, I would
like to know that because than I will (try to) change it.

http://fly.to/bosman

By the way, Evert van Wichen has done a great job by making the Kobelco
CK850. A maximum height of 3.15 metres, WOW!! Does the machine lift the main
boom up with it’s own power, or does it need some help?? The superstructure
seems very accurate, event the back side of the operator’s cab has its
original shape! Good work Evert! Hopefully you will keep this model until
the show in Ochten next year. Have you received my drawings by post? I hope
they will be usefull. I’m very curious how your truck + trailer will look like.

http://www.student.tue.nl/u/e.v.wichen/kobelcock850.htm

And also Beat Felber has build a great crane: a Liebherr LR11200. He hasn’t
put anything about it on his website so far, but he will do that when he
upgraded his crane. It’s really a masterpiece. Stay tuned!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?n=ronjansen

And Duq and Jan-Tore are both building a Volvo NH12 8x4/4 ….

http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/proj-en.html#nh

And TJ, when shall we open our own page? For messages the best way will be
Lugnet I guess. I hope more people will join our ‘Trucks, Cranes and Heavy
Equipment built of LEGO’-club. As far as I know, the regular Lugnet visitors
are Beat, Thomas, Evert, Duq, Jan-Tore, Steve, Jennifer and myself. So far,
I haven’t seen more LEGO freaks who build cranes or stuff like that. I know
some, but they hasn’t got an internet connection. Unfortunately my friend
Ron Jansen doesn’t speak English so he can’t join our discussions. I think
you all have seen his great models and I think you all are very very curious
to his current ‘work in progress’ DEMAG CC12600, don’t you? Well, that’s it
for this time. If you have some suggestions, I will read them on Lugnet!

Keep on bricking!

Dennis Bosman