 Model Team / 401
Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
“MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1”

<snipped text>

As far as I know, the regular Lugnet visitors
are Beat, Thomas, Evert, Duq, Jan-Tore, Steve, Jennifer and myself. So far,
I haven’t seen more LEGO freaks who build cranes or stuff like that.

<more snipped text>

Keep on bricking!

Dennis Bosman

Hi Dennis

Just wanted to say, that I have been quite envious of the models you and the
people mentioned above produce.  Keep up the good work.

Seeing your models has inspired me to work on the following two items:
1) Terex UnitRig MT5500 Giant Dump Truck - in MiniFig scale.
2) Liebherr LTM1030 - Mobile Crane 1:15 Scale

Don't know when I will ever finish - but I keep plugging away.

Both models use the X-Large Technic wheels.  Which by the way are not avaiable
in the United States. :-( However, a few months ago, I received a large
shipment of these wheels thanks to a friend whose parents live in Germany, and
they were willing to reship them to me.  So hopefully, someday, I can make a
model that compares to the awesome models you and your gang produce.

Dave