 Model Team / 407
Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:27:31 GMT

Don't wanna sound like an add for shoes I don't like, but all I can say is:
Just do it!

Duq

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
And TJ, when shall we open our own page? For messages the best way will • be
Lugnet I guess. I hope more people will join our 'Trucks, Cranes and • Heavy
Equipment built of LEGO'-club. As far as I know, the regular Lugnet • visitors
are Beat, Thomas, Evert, Duq, Jan-Tore, Steve, Jennifer and myself. So • far,
I haven't seen more LEGO freaks who build cranes or stuff like that.

I always look at the stuff all of those you've named produce but I still
haven't built anything which comes within a hundred miles of it in quality
or ingenuity.  I've got a number of things in development but I'm not
confident I'll ever be able to come close to what you guys can do.

Psi