 Model Team / 406
Re: MODEL TEAM NEWSLETTER 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:29:16 GMT

Quite impressive, especially at the scale it's in!

Duq

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
Dennis Bosman writes:
Mmmm, sounds very good your ideas. The more heavy equipment
model makers, the better! We've some plans to open a Model
Team website for models in the field of trucks, crane and
heavy equipment. So we are looking for other enthausiastics like you.

Well, I've built a truck :)  It's not quite as big as your stuff though,
but it still has plenty of moving details.
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=73
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu