 Model Team / 372
371  |  373
Subject:
Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:23:39 GMT

I just updated my website with two models:

http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/nr27.html
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/nr42.html

They’re both Volvo FH16 tractor, one 8x4 and an 8x4/4 configuration. The
blue 8x4 is an older model, which I’ve built in ’97. I put a picture of it
on my homepage when my website was launched in ’99. In 2000 I updated my
website and this picture was put away. Some people asked me to tell more
about this lowloader truck on the net. Well, he’s back! Unfortunately is the
text only in Dutch, but I will translate it a.s.a.p. The same concerns the
yellow Volvo. Stay turned and please, give some respond if you want.

Dennis Bosman