 Model Team / 439
Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:53:07 GMT

Hi Dennis,

I've just visited the website and think it is far easier to use now; that it
doesn't create new windows when you go from http://fly.to/bosman/ and then
from the main page to the English version is a good thing too.

I'm looking forward to seeing the MAN 6x6 tipper when you have the page
done, it looks very interesting... I'm intrigued to know if you actually
made it 6x6 or not; personally I think I would have bodged it with a 6x4
version ;-)

Jennifer