 Model Team / 384
Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:22:37 GMT

Thanks. I know the problem. I asked Duq for some help. I hope it will work.

Dennis

Btw. how is your crane doing? Info about the trailer is on it's way.

In lugnet.modelteam, Evert van Wichen writes:
It's always nice to read some about your models. The only thing is, that
your 'zoomed pictures' don't work (broken url's I guess).

Evert

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
Oops, the links are broken ... It's always difficult to figure out which URL
is from which site. Because of the data transfer I now have eight account to
put everything on it ....

OK, here's a second try:
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman2f/nr27.html
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman2f/nr42.html

Enjoy!

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
I just updated my website with two models:

http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/nr27.html
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman4/nr42.html

They’re both Volvo FH16 tractor, one 8x4 and an 8x4/4 configuration. The
blue 8x4 is an older model, which I’ve built in ’97. I put a picture of it
on my homepage when my website was launched in ’99. In 2000 I updated my
website and this picture was put away. Some people asked me to tell more
about this lowloader truck on the net. Well, he’s back! Unfortunately is the
text only in Dutch, but I will translate it a.s.a.p. The same concerns the
yellow Volvo. Stay turned and please, give some respond if you want.

Dennis Bosman