 Model Team / 433
Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:43:18 GMT

Oops... I'm afraid I'm to blame for that one....
Dennis asked for a script that keeps the window at 800x600 'cause the pages
look best at that size. It also moves the window to the top left corner to
make sure the whole window is visible. I guess I could make it move the
window to center screen, would that be less annoying?

Duq

Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message

Just put the English translation of the blue Volvo FH16 on my website. • See
and read in my the heavy haulage section of my truckspages.

Good stuff as ever Dennis, and congratulations on getting all that • interest
from Nooteboom! I wouldn't like to try reversing the truck with the
interdolly attached though! How people manage that is beyond me, I • recently
made a quick "true" drawbar style chassis to test this out and I just
couldn't get the hang of reversing with the two joints. Presumably it can • be
done, but how? :-)

I like the new style of web page, but have to say I am not too keen on the
way it removes the buttons from the top of the web browser, which I always
use for navigation. This problem is exacerbated by the script you have
running that prevents right mouse button clicks, so there is no way to get
easy access to a "back" button. The way the window always moves back to • the
top left of the screen is also slightly disconcerting, although this is
really a minor niggle :-)

Jennifer