 Model Team / 393
Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Evert van Wichen writes:
Backstops are those black pipes that are connected from the upper machinery
(just behind the cabin) to the lower part of the main boom. The prevent the
boom to fall backwards. And they are used when the crane removes it's own
counterweight (in reality).

About the shows. I'm thinking to show my work on Modelshow Europe
(http://www.modelshow-europe.com) on 13 april 2002. It's (one of) the
largest modelshows specialized in cranes, heavy haulage and construction
equipment in Europe.

Evert

Great crane, Evert! As we all know, I'm a huge fan of cranes and yours is
certainly one of the best. Awesome crane!

As for contests, I think you ought to consider this:
http://www.creativity-contest.net/
There's a model team section and your crane would be an excellent competitor.

TJ