 Model Team / 398
Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:30:21 GMT

Yes indead Jennifer, it couldn't be better. Hopefully I will see Evert's
model in real life once. And he has some great plans to build a low loader
truck which will carry this beautiful Kobelco.

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Jennifer Clark writes:
From picture, I don't understand if and how, the crawler tracks runs.
Can you add further most detailed pictures about?

Hear hear! The more detailed stuff the better :-)

I think you have done an excellent job on the driver's cab BTW, the
curvature looks great.

Jennifer