 Model Team / 410
Re: More NH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:49:42 GMT

Same here. I'm not competing to be the first, I just want to build a
good-looking model of an NH. And since even mentioning this started this
whole competition thing I won't be posting any pictures soon...

Duq

Dennis Bosman <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message
About a supposed competition for the NH: there's no. I think it's not • about
'who's the first with a scale 1:13 Volvo NH', but who can build a NH which
is similar to the real one. I suggest that's the competition or how you • name
it. I have put this idea aside, because I'm still busy with my DAF 95XF. • Now
I'm building a ballasttrailer and I'm still not satisfied with the • steering
mechanism. This week I haven't put many time in it (maybe four hours). It
will need some time before he's ready and I first will build this model
until I begin with a knew one.

Have you seen my Volvo NL12 which I built in 1997? See my website on the
various trucks section.

http://www.fly.to/bosman

It's a truck with a conveyor belt trailer, loaded with 15 kg of beans. It
can be unloaded within 12 minutes. It was the first time I made an • accurate
bonneted Volvo scale 1:13.

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
Ok!

Its now very close to completion.

More photos to come.

Also the guestgallery will be updated aswell.
Stay intouch!

cherio