 Marketplace / Shopping / 11376
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:31:31 GMT

OK, I just voted with my wallet - so to speak.

Echoing another, it is still a minor and temporary “fix” to this issue.

I suspect that TLC is somewhat adrift and lost in its focus. Too bad. The whole color issue is still minor when compared to $/value pricing, overfocusig and “milking” of licensed products (resulting in amazing markdowns). A loss of focus on the products themselves - throughout the whole product line form Primo up through Duplo and Lego on through Mindstorms. I’m still amazed that TLC has pretty much left that whole effort to die on the vine - even as third party support efforts have exploded. A great concept that was poorly marketed to the wrong sellers, left unsupported with DECREASING options. Oh well. At least my kids’ kids will have a great inventory to work with and won’t be trolling eBay and elsewhere for pieces.

John H.