 Announcements / 2463
2462  |  2464
Subject:
6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:24:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

at www.brickset.com are 6 new bulk packs shown which might be available form S@H soon:

#10150 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Brown Plates

#10149 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Dark Grey Plates

#10148 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Light Grey Plates

#10147 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Brown Bricks

#10146 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Dark Grey Bricks

#10145 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Light Grey Bricks

Hopefully these are the old colors?!

What about prizes and availability?

Kind regards,

Holger