 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5910
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:31:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote:
   Snipped for space...

Now before anyone flames me or the color change, I know this isn’t a solution to the color change. I know it’s a band-aid. All that aside, hopefully this is a small thing that you will find some amount of benefit in.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Hi Jake,

Thank you for all your work to get this going. It wasn’t something you had to do, but something you did to help the community. Yes its a band-aid, yes its too bad there is a limited production run, but none of that is your fault. It is a little disturbing seeing people flame you when it was you who did the work to make this happen. I am sure it was not an easy feat and your effort is commendable. I for one will take advantage of this offering and I will be thankful for the opportunity to bolster my gray collection before the firestorm hits.Thanks again,

William