 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5946
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:06:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote:

As announced at BrickFest PDX, there have been a limited number, one time
only product run of the [old] colors. We ran a production run of 10,000 bags
eash, and when they are gone, they're gone. These are available now for
pre-order in all S@H countries. The scheduled ship date is 14 May 2004. First
come, first served.

I think the point was missed. Basic bricks and plates will be easy to come by in
the old colors for some time via various places -- the fact that we can't get
any of the new non-basic parts is what the problem truly is. For example, I got
all of the new x-pod sets and love them.... all but one thing and that is a
pretty major thing. The new colors look bad and Lego KNOWS it.

Mark P
LoB