 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5942
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Chris Phillips wrote:

   The real question is how many people LOVE the new colors enough to increase their purchases, not how many people don’t care.

I would venture to say not many, as the change seems relatively minor.

However just analyzing the delta from of color change itself may not produce the right conclusions about it’s importance since you’re treating it as a single factor type of improvement (or non-improvement!). The color change, combined with other product changes, such as a new line of sets, could make it a significant factor for product appeal. And we just don’t know what additional changes may be coming down the line yet.

Spencer