 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5902
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:58:21 GMT

Jake!

Thanks.

I just ordered a modest quantity of old color light and dark grey bricks and plates to ensure I can complete an existing project.

I will plan new projects around such parts as I already have and around whatever new parts are available and in whatever colors they are available in.

TLG must do whatever it considers appropriate for its future survival and I find it very heartening that they would acknowledge the needs of a rather small, albeit vocal minority, and actually make things happen within the company toward attending to our wants and needs.

So I don’t think Jake’s lose-lose take on this situation is really appropriate. I think its win-win within the contraints as applied. Jake wins by clearly demonstrating that he is atuned to our (AFOL) needs and we win because we have an interim supply of parts to finish out our current projects.

Again,

Thanks for making it happen Jake!

JB