 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5885
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gregory Muri wrote:
   autowhat? Hmmmmmmm, no idea.

lol think “cutting off your nose to spite your face”

If I thought that for one second Lego would see the significance of them selling out in 1 hour then I would agree with you. However, I strongly believe this couldn’t be farther from reality.

Why? Buy (positively reinforcement) the old color packs, and ignore any of the new colored ones. What could be more logical?

JOHN