 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5940
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Steve Martin wrote:

While I agree, I'm completely sick of hearing everyone spout off about this
whole thing.  Lego has the right do what it wants with its product line.  Buy it
or don't buy it.

I agree! I think about the only thing continuing to beat this dead and now
decomposed horse is accomplishing is positioning a few people as whiners in the
minds of the great many of us who have by now let the issue go. Its such a
nuisance having to wade through tirade after tireless tirade that we've all read
a hundred times before.

Let's not forget that this very week we have seen evidence that our complaints
have been heard and that TLC is taking action.  This is no dead horse in my
eyes.  My hope is that the bulk parts pack are in fact a trial baloon, and that
TLC may look at the sales figures on these items in any possible review of the
color change.

Tim, instead of calling loyal customers of the company that employs you
"whiners", maybe you should reconsider your own tireless cheerleading?

I don't like the fact that old grays are discontinued either. but I've made my
objection known a few times, through multiple channels, and now I'm prepared to
move on. I'm having trouble grasping why some people want to write essentially
the same thing, over and over, while the vast majority has also put up their
opinion and moved on. This isn't an issue of who employs me -- to me the
negativity has gotten old.

-Tim