 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5874
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:58:18 GMT

Anyone noticed that if ordered in bulk, these new items do not qualify for
the bulk pricing that applies to most of the brick and plate bulk packs?

I think the best suggestion is to vote with you wallet.  Don't order any of
these and let Lego warehouse them forever.  Heck, they have claimed before
that bulk items suffer from the associated warehousing costs and such.  Let
these rot as far as I am concerned.  Unfortunately they are more likely to
sell out before they are even shipping.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that 2x4 light grey bricks are now on
backorder until May.  What are the chances these will return in the old
color?  :(

Greg