 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5906
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:35:51 GMT

Greg Muri wrote:
Lego as a company could satisfy me easily. Change back to the original
grey and brown colors and move on.

What makes you think you are representative of the majority? I sincerely
belive there are at least a thousand "don't care":s for each "the new colors
p*** me off":s

If the grey and brown colors were really a problem they would have
been changed about 20 years ago!!!

As you don't know what the problem with the old colors is/was, how do you
know when it occured?

And just for the record, I think that Jake deserves a lot of credit.

I'm with you on that one!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm