 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5876
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Holger Matthes wrote:
   Hi all,

Hi! I just placed a Shop@Home order for one of the weekly specials and got the following information about these bulk packs from a very helpful sales representative named Sharon.

   at www.brickset.com are 6 new bulk packs shown which might be available form S@H soon:

They are taking backorders now. They will pre-authorize your card, and pro-rate the shipping if you order these with something else that’s shipping sooner. They plan to be in stock and shipping by May 14th.

snip

   Hopefully these are the old colors?!

Yes. They are the old colors. I specifically asked this question to be sure, and she said I’m the second person to have called her this morning with this question. :)

   What about prizes and availability?

Each of the six sets is $4.99.

She said that they’re set up as a normal bulk item, so as long as the company offers the set they’ll sell it (ie, she doesn’t have any indication that it’s a limited-quantity item).

   Kind regards,

Holger