 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5892
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:06:37 GMT

Tim, you couldn't be more wrong.  Lego as a company could satisfy me easily.
Change back to the original grey and brown colors and move on.  Correct the
real problems with the company instead of changing things that are perfectly
fine the way they were.  If the grey and brown colors were really a problem
they would have been changed about 20 years ago!!!

Remember new Coke?  A company can certainly make a mistake, those that
deserve to survive are the ones that can admit it and correct it.
Unfortunately, I am confident that Lego is not a company like that.

And just for the record, I think that Jake deserves a lot of credit.  If he
were smart he would quit Lego and find a job with a company that has even a
slight clue what their customers really want.  I would like to see one kid
say that they wanted to have the grey and brown colors changed.  Fact is, I
highly doubt there is one.

Greg

<snipped>
There are some people that no matter what you do, it can't be good enough • for
them. I think the color issue, unfortunate as it is, is bringing out • peoples'
true character and showing all reading what the people here are made of. • For the
good, and the bad.

-Tim