 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5880
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gregory Muri wrote:
   Anyone noticed that if ordered in bulk, these new items do not qualify for the bulk pricing that applies to most of the brick and plate bulk packs?

I think the best suggestion is to vote with you wallet. Don’t order any of these and let Lego warehouse them forever. Heck, they have claimed before that bulk items suffer from the associated warehousing costs and such. Let these rot as far as I am concerned.

Seems like serious case of autodenasalation (Hi, Dave!) you’ve got there. Wouldn’t it be a much better idea to have them sell out in 1 hour, showing that AFOLs are serious about their feelings about the old colors?

   Unfortunately they are more likely to sell out before they are even shipping.

With good reason.

   On a side note, has anyone noticed that 2x4 light grey bricks are now on backorder until May. What are the chances these will return in the old color? :(

Slim and none.

JOHN