 Marketplace / Shopping / 11370
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:32:22 GMT

It may be old to you, but if everyone stops complaining, TLG might get the idea that the
color change doesn't matter anymore, which is far from the case.

TLG has been shown to be pretty clueless the last few years, so it might take a {very
long time} to pound it into their heads.

Tim Courtney wrote:

I don't like the fact that old grays are discontinued either. but I've made my
objection known a few times, through multiple channels, and now I'm prepared to
move on. I'm having trouble grasping why some people want to write essentially
the same thing, over and over, while the vast majority has also put up their
opinion and moved on. This isn't an issue of who employs me -- to me the
negativity has gotten old.

-Tim

--
Tom Stangl