 Marketplace / Shopping / 11365
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:27:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tim Courtney wrote:

Please, people, go back to talking about something constructive.

For something constructive AND cathartic, I suggest poetry:

O Lego gray!
The stuff of classic space,
The stones of castle walls.
The ravages of time erase