 Marketplace / Shopping / 11342
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:45:27 GMT

While new assortment bags are (as you say) no solution to the Color Change, they are still great sets by themselves, and hats off for the speed to implement these new sets.

I’m impressed to see that TLG can actually rush things into production if the need calls for it.

I know it’s just basic pieces without set design (or instruction booklet), but still it had to be squeezed into existing production and logistics plans. You must have pulled some strings :-)

(As for the amount of 10.000 bags: there must be at least a 100 collectors worldwide who will hatch at least a 100 of each set, knowing it will be the last oppurtunity (if only to sell them off later by Bricklink). We’ll see.)

Eric Brok

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote: (snip)

As announced at BrickFest PDX, there have been a limited number, one time only product run of the old colors. We ran a production run of 10,000 bags eash, and when they are gone, they’re gone. These are available now for pre-order in all S@H countries. The scheduled ship date is 14 May 2004. First come, first served.

(snip)