 Marketplace / Shopping / 11343
Re: ON E-BAY! 765 WHEELS, AXLES & MORE PARTS - ONLY $16.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:13:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Bush wrote:

Hey,

I was just looking on E-bay and I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3180618546&category=19002

765 wheels axles and more for only $16.00 US Dollars

Maybe someone is interested.

It's probably worth pointing out that this lot is an auction, and as an auction,
absent any special reason for mentioning it elsewhere, it probably belongs in
maret.auction, not in market.shopping.

That's true even if you yourself didn't list it.

If you're confused about that, you may want to review the past discussion on the
topic of where auction posts belong, rather than disputing it in this thread, as
it's  my view that it is pretty generally accepted as a principle.

Hope that helps.