 Marketplace / Shopping / 11323
Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote:
   As announced at BrickFest PDX, there have been a limited number, one time only product run of the old colors. We ran a production run of 10,000 bags eash, and when they are gone, they’re gone. These are available now for pre-order in all S@H countries. The scheduled ship date is 14 May 2004. First come, first served.

All bags are priced at:

EURO 5,49/ DKK 44.95/ USD 4.99 /GBP 3.75

-snip-

   Now before anyone flames me or the color change.

Well, I won’t flame you for the colour change, but I will for not giving the Australian prices!!!!

Once again you carelessly disregard some of your loyalest fans. We might make up only 5% of AFOLs but time and time again we are ignored!!!!

Sure, you might have made S@H available available in Australia, sure you might have made bulk selections in what appears to be the most desirable colours available, and sure you might have made those very bulk selections available to Australians at the very reasonable price of AUD8.99, but that’s hardly the point, is it????

Is it????

Oh, maybe it is....

Well done. ;-)

Cheers