 Marketplace / Shopping / *12339 (-100)
  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) Yeah, I agree with you, but then again non-AFOLs are the largest audience, and they can be an odd bunch. Before Christmas I took a co-worker to a PAB specifically because he wanted to get "girly" colors for his very girly-girl daughter. So I (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) I completely understand where you’re coming from. Pick a brick is very frustrating. I’m still trying to figure out why they put black 4x7 car bases in the wall. The wheels that would go on that base are wayyyyy too small for what they would (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin

Looks like I am in the exception. As with every year, the Target I hit up today (2 January) had excellent pickings and bargains: -Harry Potter boat (with bonus figures) $12.48 -Star Wars Ultimate Space Battle $12.48 -Bionicle Value Pack (10203) (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) FWIW, the Bellevue store has been pretty good about this---it has had 1x4x3 town windows in stock at the same time as glass for them and (unfortunately green) shutters. Flowers and flower stems try to keep up with each other (that can't be (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

One of my frustrations with Pick-A-Brick since the beginnig is the numerous parts which are dependent on other parts but the dependent part isn't available. Window frames but no glass or mullions. Tires but not wheels. I was at Tyson's last week and (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Understocking? (Was Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin)

I ran around Rochester, NY yesterday and found very little compared to 2-4 years ago. Targets: $25 Durmstrang Ship (#4768, $50), only 2 of them at 1 Target (I got 1) $13 Battle Wagon (#8874, $20), only 1 between 2 Targets... $13 Duplo Purple Bucket (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box

(...) I was there with Steve as he stuffed the box full of LEGO®. He would yell out, I need more windows. :) And I would snag more birck from the wall. It was great trying to get as much brick in the box as possible. Deffently had to think outside (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box

Bad link below for some reason try... (URL) sb (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box

Hi All, Well the cube is better than the cone! I managed to stuff 302 1x2x2 bley airplane windows, 74 1x4x5 bley windows, and some other assorted stuff... see the picks on BrickShelf. <www.brickshelf.com/...?f=160327> (URL) SteveB (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Understocking? (Was Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin)

(...) Making more money / less in debt this year? You're not the only one I think. IIRC Jake mentioned that LEGO just didn't make enough sets. I think the shelves are bare because lots of people could finally afford to buy all the LEGO they passed (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Understocking? (Was Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin)

(...) Yeah, I'm guessing that everyone was tired of constantly putting LEGO on clearance, and finally ordered less this year. It is kind of strange that the shrinkage has been so consistent over different retailers. Or maybe TLC is paying for less (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Understocking? (Was Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Johann wrote: <lots of snippage> (...) ALL the stores are like this, not just Target. I think the stores stocked less due to economic concerns...the Lego aisles at Wal-Mart and KayBee were picked over two weeks (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin

(...) I can echo everyone else's sentiments. The 11 Targets I've been to have either been picked clean or had most of what you've all mentioned. In addition, most Racers sets and the 4096 tubs are on clearance as well. At one store, I found a few (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin

(...) I got 1 Ultimate Space Battle for 20% off. I almost started buying Thomas just because. -Erik (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin

(...) My local Target was pretty picked through, the only thing that I saw was their exclusive version of the Harry Potter Durmstrang ship marked down to $40 from the original $50. I am gonna have to check some other Target stores, as this one (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  [US] Target Clearances Begin

I'm seeing Quatro, Thomas, and Knights' Kingdom on clearance. No clearance of Vahki or LEGOVille, even though that's the stuff that's still on the shelves in significant quantities. TWS Garrison (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) I HOPE that LEGO is actually doing well this season. I have a feeling that they aren't though, and that they seriously under-estimated demand and now do not have the production capacity to play catch-up quickly enough. I also hope that quality (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) In regards to Harry Potter, I too wondered why they only release 4 sets for the movie, when in the past I believe that they have released a wider range of sets (There are no small sets). I further noticed that many places had the sets listed (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) I was starting to worry for Lego. Almost nobody in Milwaukee is showing much Lego this Christmas except Toys R Us. Wal-Mart, very narrow range, Target, bare shelves, Kohl's, Clikits. It makes it look like they are dropping Lego from retail. It (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: What happened to Harry Potter

(...) A similar question was posted on Jake McKee's blog on December 16th. Here's the text- jl asks: How come so many items are backordered and sold out at S@H? The trains section has no curved rails, speed regulators, track packs, BNSF locos, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  What happened to Harry Potter

So, what is the speculation on what happened to Harry Potter sets? I was expecting large numbers of them to appear on retail shelves when the Goblet of Fire was released. My actual experiece was: KMART - small quantities of the Mermaid set Toys R Us (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: What's left at Amazon.com

(...) moved from lugnet.general Yes, that is my affiliate code. I did not mean to imply that it was a LUGNET page. I guess what I should have said when I said "I update the page daily with affiliate links," to clarify, was "I update the page daily (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: US Sales This Week

(...) Take your ad from Sunday's newspaper, which, of course, you saved. Pick out your set(s) with a price range of $19.99-$24.99 up to checkout or the service counter, and show them the ad. A manager instructed the clerk to charge me the $14.99. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US Sales This Week

Kmart Shelf signage (adjacent to 8874/8875 and 7475) indicated that Lego sets in the $19.99--$24.99 price range were on sale for $14.99. The only such set I scanned, 4762, was still at $19.99. Fred Meyer (regional general store) Shelf signage says (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

I ordered Straight Rails from US S@H and am happy to report that they are still in old dark grey! Dustin (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S1253 Shell Car transporter $3.99 @ S@H

(...) Agreed - thank you, Jonathan! Ed (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S1253 Shell Car transporter $3.99 @ S@H

I really didn't mind paying $9.99 for a few of these a couple of years ago. I just noticed they are now marked down to $3.99. (URL) A good deal IMO. Jonathan (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  7018 now $39.99?

I was looking thru the new S@H LEGO catalogue "Holiday Express!" and see that the Viking ship 7018 is listed for $39.99. I went to LEGO.com and see the same price but our local TRU has it for $49.99. Anyone know if TRU is planning on dropping their (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

Hello Geoffrey, (...) I'm not sure of the availability of the book via Shop At Home in Australia. I know it's there for the U.S. and Canada, but I can't confirm beyond that. However, I did a couple searches this morning and found several online book (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping)

Can someone please tell me if or when it will be available from the Australian Shop at Home site? "B542" does not match any products or links that I can find. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

(...) In the San Mateo LEGO® store in CA., they had this book for sale. I mangaged to take a peek at the book and saw many cool building technics. I had to pass on it as it wasnt currently in my LEGO® budget. :P Dave www.GPLR.org (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  TRU BOGO50 and other deals

TRU is having a BOGO50. If you have a discount card from the mail your discount applies as well. Fry's Grocery Stores (Arizona) is having a deal that if you buy $100 in toys (electronics exempt) you will get $20 back. So your $100 purchase only cost (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU vs TRU/Amazon

(...) Nope, tried this once but it may be ymmv if you get a cool manager. (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Christams Sale on Sets at Lego Port

Hello everyone! I'm doing a nice Christmas Sale at my Bricklink store. Some interesting stuff I would think, like the Millenium Falcon 7190. Please take a sneak at: (URL) (Millenium Falcon) (URL) (My Store) Best regards, ~PR~ (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

here is the question to ask. What do you think he is thinking as he saw the guy with a camera? "I am going to get away with this again" "Is my helmet exposed" "Did I remember to send those packages out to EBAY" What do you think he was thinking? (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Almost right. :-) Target probably gave the AP photographer permission to take photos for a holiday story with the stipulation that they get to prescreen the photos (and possibly keep copies) before giving the approval to run them. And *that* (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU vs TRU/Amazon

Any one know if TRU will match prices on TRU/Amazon? (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) There is a higher resolution, though Black & White version of this image available on the web @ (URL) a blow up: (URL) leave it to the reader to decide if it is who we all think it is. If so, this is a coincidence of massive proportions. (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Actually I bet the AP story was legit, and after it ran the Target security folks realized they finally had a good picture of him. I bet previously he was good at avoiding giving the Target security cameras a good look at his face, and Target (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Ok, so I was not tripping last night when I looked at the photo. I just did a side-by-side comparison about the same time you did and YES, IT IS HIM (In my opinion anyway). In all likely hood Target security and the police probably tipped off (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) I agree with JT. I'm about 95% certain it's Swanberg in the act of pilfering LEGO sets. The coincidence is just too great. Because I'm a busybody with an inordinate prurient interest in stuff like this (as well as trying to avoid doing real (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Maybe he didn't give the photographer his real name, I wouldn't have if I was him. It's not like the reporter was checking ID or anything. jt (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) The person is not Swanberg according to article posted with the photo. Trust me I had the same thought last night, but over came the temptation to post that concern and found the caption this afternoon. It could be an accomplish: Franklin (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) The person in the photo is likely to be William Swanberg. The photo credit date (Nov 16th) and the location (Portland, OR) match pretty close to when and where he was arrested. That AP photog deserves some kind of wacky pulitzer for being in (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Guy from Reno, NV- with a cart full of Falcons in Target in Portland, OR? I think we know who that is... (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

My question is who is the guy in the picture. What is it doing with the 12 falcons? Selling on EBAY or Bricklink? Or was he truly buying them for his kids? The world my never know. Larry (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  amazon.com lego mostly 25% off

I'm not sure who keeps track of this sort of thing, but almost all Lego at amazon.com is 25% off. This includes some big sets, like ISD and the technic mobile crane (8421) and also some sets that I haven't even seen yet on SAH, like the Ferrari (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TARGET WAS CRAZY

(...) Did anyone else see an AP newswire photo on the day before Thanksgiving of some guy in Oregon wheeling a Target cart stacked with what looked like about 12 Falcons? The article was simply about Target's marketing and holiday prospects in (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New 2006 sets sited at Lego Imagination Center - Disneyland Ca

(...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

(...) From what I have seen at the shop at legoland windsor, all the track bar a few cross pieces are in dark bley. The ones in the old style box (System) or the old dark gray, whereas the World City are new dark bley. (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael Shiels wrote: ... (...) This jives with my observation from my November visits to the Big Shop at LLCA that therer are are plenty of curve rails for sale, but no staight rails. OTOH, the latest catalogs still list (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  4105 Bucket, 2006 Edition

Hi everyone, Today I was at The Bay at Centerpoint and came across a 4105 bucket. Otherwise it would be no big deal - we see those everywhere. But this is no ordinary 4105. The inventory appears to have changed. Gone are the tan and light gray (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

Well the interesting thing is the HP motorized train set, has a co-pack release bundled with extra straight/curve track packs. AND THEY ARE DIFFERENT COLOURS! Stupid packaging meant that your track was all funky colours if you expanded it. SO I (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

(...) Dustin- I learned at BrickFest that LEGO makes track only from time to time. The last run was supposedly 2004. The interval is typically several years. This probably means that we will continue to see old dark gray straights, curves, switches, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TARGET WAS CRAZY

Got to my local target this morning and the store was packed. The lego section looked like it had been hit by a hurricane. I am so glad that earlier in the week I bought my Falcons. Went to the customer service desk and they were happy to refund the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

(...) I just recently picked up two boxes of straight track from a LEGO® store. There are still in good old Dark Gray. I think LEGO® said they wouldnt change the color of the track. But then again I could be wrong on that. Dave www.GPLR.org (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

Has anyone purchased 4515 recently from S@H? If so, are they in new dark gray? Thanks! Dustin (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Black Brick Sale at BRICK Marketplace

(...) Dang. It's just after 9:00 AM Thanksgiving morning, and all of the black parts are sold out already. [sigh] I guess I'll have to go do something decent like spending time with my family or some rot like that. ; ) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Black Brick Sale at BRICK Marketplace

To Our LEGO Fans, We are pleased to announcement that we have special BLACK BRICK SALE on Thanksgiving Day through Saturday. The sale is 3 days ONLY! Don't wait too long - our stock could run out! Here is our special offer: 15% Off on purchases $50 (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where is the new 7893 Passenger Plane available?

(...) Sorry but Target doesn't do price adjustments (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star Wars sets with bonus minis @ Meijer

I just found out today from a kid at church that Meijer has a special sale on the (URL) Grievous Chase> & (URL) Anakin's Starfighter> Star Wars sets. Each is the regular $20, but they're each packaged with a (URL) mini Star Destroyer> and (URL) mini (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

I found it today at the Lego Imagination Center at Disneyland California - They had a bunch of them - Very cool!!! Thanks - Anyone seen the airport yet? "Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message news:Iq7G1D.LoL@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New 2006 sets sited at Lego Imagination Center - Disneyland Ca

I found a number of new 2006 sets at the LIC at Disneyland: 7890 - Ambulance 8991 - Airport Fire Engine 7903 - Rescue Helicopter 7892 - Hospital 7893 - Airplane 8672 - Racing - Finish Line? 8671 - Ferrari 8668 - Truck For reference, see this (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where is the new 7893 Passenger Plane available?

That is confirmed. I have my sets on the way. They should arrive before Turkey Day. Also just wanted everyone to know that doesn't know already. Go to www.bf2005.com and see the different items for sale. If you go into Target and buy the sets before (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Black Friday deals

(...) Gee, there might even be some left since they caught Bill Swanberg (I like in Beaverton Oregon...). Frank (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote in message news:Iq7G1D.LoL@lugnet.com... (...) I heard it and some of the other 2006 sets were available at the LEGO store in Tyson's Corner (Virginia). Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Where is the new 7893 Passenger Plane available?

I saw these pictures of 2006 set 7893 on brickshelf: (URL) idea of where (geographically) this set can be purchased? I'm curious how long it will take to show up on the west coast of the US Thanks (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  possible deals at Dollar General

[ a last minute post ] Some Dollar General stores are having a 'friends and family' sale tonight (Friday, the 18th). If you know of any that still have Bionicle or Sports on the shelf, you may be able to get a 25% discount tonight (also good on all (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Black Friday deals

(...) thanks for this. I noticed tons of Millenium Falcons at my local Target. Was suprised at that. I wonder if this price will applicable being that the reg price is $108.95 where I am. I'll find out Friday! Jonathan (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Black Friday deals

Hi all, Check out BF2005.com for possible deals at the big Black Friday sales. I found: 50% off all toys at Kohls Millenium Falcon $49.99 at Target Knights Kingdom Castle of Morcia $49.99 at TRU Knights kingdom Citadel of Orlan $24.97 at TRU X-Wing (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator Tub #5369

(...) I noticed that at my Fry's (Kroger). I also noticed that they had a number of sets on sale if you have your VIP card. Anywere from $.60 to $12.00. Looks like they are attempting to clear the items out so that they can reload the toy (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Creator Tub #5369

Not great news, but you can find Creator Tub #5369 at Kroger's with Kroger card for $9.95/tub. I picked one up today... no suprise parts in it. :( --Mike. (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Special items at Target

(...) It is set (URL) 4768>. Maggie C. (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Special items at Target

Target had the new Harry Potter boat set (not sure of the set number) at 49.95, but you get 4 extra figures with it. (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales start already!!!1

Our area didn't get the 4883, so they substituted 4 other $20 sets. 7239, the Dino 3, Anakins Fighter, and the Tie Fighter. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  4652 back at Walgreens! 200+200 bonus packs. Wally sale also

For some reason the Walgreens nearest me has a bunch of last years 200 + 200 bonus packs on the shelf. The 3 for $11.98 deal. They also have the newer 300 parts boxes as well. Walmart has the 4496 bonus tub for $13.80. Yes, the collectiuon grew (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales start already!!!1

(...) Did you add the "1" to the end of your exclamation marks accidentally or in an ironic way? Seriously curious. I do love sales updates by the way, don't get me wrong. (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sales start already!!!

(...) Forgot to mention limit 3 (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Sales start already!!!1

K-mart has set 4883 Gear Grinder (URL) off on sunday 11/13 only. Mark Peterson IndyLUG (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!

Went to my local (Thornhill) TRU after first day of Hobby Show 2005 (and wasting one hour in traffic jams) in search of the famed second run of 4679. Got one only this time because they are so predictable this time around. But this time the UPC is (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TRU Sales

(...) It wasn't advertised in any way that I saw. I just saw one on the shelf, remembered having heard about it being cheap at TRU from one of the myriad Lego listservs to which I am subscribed, and scanned it. And then bought the two that were (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sales

Where did you find the 4502 advertised? It's not in my Big Book, and I don't remember seeing it in the store today (then again, they might not have had any). (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Sales

(...) TRU also has the 5357 Large QUATRO Bucket on sale for $14.99 through Nov. 23. That many Quatro bricks can come in handy when you're trying to build a quick, large foundation under something. There's also a printable coupon at (URL) for $5 off (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TRU Sales

Currently (well, starting tomorrow) at Toys'R'Us in the US: 8877 Vladek's Dark Fortress $80 7477 T1 Typhoon vs. T-Rex $60 7476 Iron Predator vs. T-Rex $50 7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid $17 8759 Battle of Metru Nui $70 8742--8747 Visorak $6 (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NBA at Toys R Us

(...) Has anyone ever seen one these trading cards that was autographed ? Just wondering how common/rare these might be. Ray (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

  Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus

(...) Thanks for the photo Kevin. Whateverly Labs has done some further investigation with a sample of four 4679 tubs obtained from a TRU on the Canadian prairies. I hope this information is timely for those who want it. Here are the findings for 3 (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

Hi all, LEGOFan.org now is providing information on weekly Shop at Home Specials at their website! Just go (URL) here> to see what is on sale this week! This is updated directly from LEGO Shop@Home, and will be available every Wednesday. If you want (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

  Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"

(...) And you can order it from Shop at Home, it's in the Holiday 2005 Catalog, Item B542. Maggie C. (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Finds at Orlando PaB

(...) Oooh! I hope they still have this stuff when I'm down there in November! Thanks for posting!! -Lenny (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Finds at Orlando PaB

Just got home from Orlando, and found some interesting things at the PaB. First, they have some plants: 3 large leaf flower stems (in both light & dark green): (URL) I've found this as well, I think out in the CO outlet store: plant, flower stem: (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2006 sets

(...) They seem to be moving toward a more realistic scale for their vehicles. (A good move in my opinion.) The problem is that in doing so, Lego added a lot of "juniorization" in the process. Lego, why do we have to choose between having to choose (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

(...) My plans have changed. I will not be buying the packs of these as I had thought. I came across 2x2 reddish brown tiles @ PAB and will be using those instead. (larger area of coverage, but much less costly). If anyone could help out David with (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: 2006 sets

(...) I am wondering if they simply might be taking an 'easy build' approach as they did with last seasons large dump truck. "Easy build, quick play". It doesn't really matter to me, though. I haven't built a lego set in quite a long time and don't (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2006 sets

(...) I think that Lego are trying to use the pieces in new ways (which is what Lego is all about really). Those sets are most definitely minifig scale. If you look closely, they do actually have a mix of large, one-use parts and small, normal (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  2006 sets

I was on brickshelf and saw this: (URL) looked at the new airliner sets and had a question that I wanted to present to the AFOLs of the world. Is Lego attempting to phase out the minfig and make the Jack Stone type figure the new figure? Or is the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2x2 tiles @ pick-a-brick

(...) I bought two large buckets of reddish brown 2x2's if you want any, Erik. Let me know. Jonathan (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2x2 tiles @ pick-a-brick

Oooh, white tiles.. (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  2x2 tiles @ pick-a-brick

I got the rare opportunity to go to a Lego store last night, way out in Jersey. (Rockaway Township). I was delighted to find 2x2 tiles and some other goodies that I didn't expect in the PAB parts selection. They had reddish brown 2x2 tiles and, (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No one posted this

(...) I believe the current offer (Geoffrey's b'day) expires on Saturday (10/1). When I was in a TRU earlier this week, they told me that there would be some other type of sale next week, but they didn't know the exact details. Some stores are (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

(...) I don't mind the wait at all. I'm actually going to use the pieces on a MOC that I'll be showing in Febuary, plus I don't have any extra LEGO money right now. (Vikings are just around the corner, so I have to save my cash for that.) I was (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact