 Marketplace / Shopping / 12286
Re: S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dustin Jones wrote:
Has anyone purchased 4515 recently from S@H?  If so, are they in new dark gray?

Thanks!

Dustin

Dustin-

I learned at BrickFest that LEGO makes track only from time to time. The last
run was supposedly 2004. The interval is typically several years. This probably
means that we will continue to see old dark gray straights, curves, switches,
and crosses until they make the next batch a few years from now.

The upcoming new all plastic track will surely be made in new dark gray.

-Ted