 Marketplace / Shopping / 12241
Re: No one posted this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser wrote:
No one posted this so I thought I should TRU is having a buy 2 get third free.
Not a bad deal. I want to know who the guy was that walked out of the TRU in
front of me with 9 Starwars Tanks. What are you doing with them?

Larry
AZLUG

I believe the current offer (Geoffrey's b'day) expires on Saturday (10/1). When
I was in a TRU earlier this week, they told me that there would be some other
type of sale next week, but they didn't know the exact details. Some stores are
having cupcakes/twinkies on Saturday.

Ray