 Marketplace / Shopping / 12282
Re: Black Brick Sale at BRICK Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:16:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher David Layton wrote:
To Our LEGO Fans,

We are pleased to announcement that we have special BLACK BRICK SALE on
Thanksgiving Day through Saturday. The sale is 3 days ONLY! Don't wait too long
- our stock could run out! Here is our special offer:

15% Off on purchases $50 or more!
20% Off on purchases $100 or more!
25% Off on purchases $200 or more!

http://www.brickmarketplace.com

Dang.  It's just after 9:00 AM Thanksgiving morning, and all of the black parts
are sold out already.  [sigh]  I guess I'll have to go do something decent like
spending time with my family or some rot like that. ; )