 Marketplace / Shopping / 12260
12259  |  12261
Subject:
TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 03:15:02 GMT

Went to my local (Thornhill) TRU after first day of Hobby Show 2005 (and wasting
one hour in traffic jams) in search of the famed second run of 4679. Got one
only this time because they are so predictable this time around. But this time
the UPC is different and there is "Only at TRU" emblazoned over the front.

This is what I also found, maybe you already know:

4496 anniversary version $20 (I think I have enough)
65771 SWep3 bonus set
10159 City Airport on sale at $90 IIRC
A huge combo pack of (Duplo) Thomas train sets
ALL THE VIKING SETS!!! All the way to the 1019 piece castle at $100
The Harry Potter 4 sets - I know I saw graveyard and the ship

Also 4105 and 4085 are on sale at Walmart at less than $9 each (again I think I
have enough)

Enjoy
Keith