 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15094
Re: TRU finds in Toronto aka Vikings spotted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:25:01 GMT

Hi!

What does IIRC mean?  I scanned this set at TRU in Kitchener yesterday and it
was at full retail of $129 Cdn.  I certainly would pick one up for $90.

Bob

In lugnet.market.shopping, Keith Hui wrote:
Went to my local (Thornhill) TRU after first day of Hobby Show 2005 (and wasting
one hour in traffic jams) in search of the famed second run of 4679. Got one
only this time because they are so predictable this time around. But this time

10159 City Airport on sale at $90 IIRC

Enjoy
Keith