 Marketplace / Shopping / 12327
Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erik Olson wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Costello wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Garrison wrote:
I'm seeing Quatro, Thomas, and Knights' Kingdom on clearance.  No clearance of
Vahki or LEGOVille, even though that's the stuff that's still on the shelves in
significant quantities.

TWS Garrison

My local Target was pretty picked through, the only thing that I saw was their
exclusive version of the Harry Potter Durmstrang ship marked down to $40 from
the original $50. I am gonna have to check some other Target stores, as this one
resembled Mother Hubbard's cupboards.

I got 1 Ultimate Space Battle for 20% off. I almost started buying Thomas just
because.

-Erik

I can echo everyone else's sentiments. The 11 Targets I've been to have either
been picked clean or had most of what you've all mentioned. In addition, most
Racers sets and the 4096 tubs are on clearance as well. At one store, I found a
few Swanberg Specials (Millenium Falcon) for 69.98.

Here's the oddity...those stores that had KK on clearance, only had the smallest
sets on clearance. Wierd.

-Dave