 Marketplace / Shopping / 12342
Re: Understocking? (Was Re: [US] Target Clearances Begin)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 02:15:12 GMT

So, I hit 3 more area Targets today.... 1 had lots of (new) Lego (the new
Classic Star Wars was what I most noticed), while the other 2 had... well, the
line from the person working the Toy section should sum it up...
Me: Excuse me, but do you have any Lego?
Her: I think I saw one set over here...

And it was a Bionicle tube...

So, I'm hoping to hear Lego had a spectacular year this year!

-plucky