 Marketplace / Shopping / 12288
12287  |  12289
Subject:
4105 Bucket, 2006 Edition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 03:04:51 GMT

Hi everyone,

Today I was at The Bay at Centerpoint and came across a 4105 bucket. Otherwise it would be no big deal - we see those everywhere. But this is no ordinary 4105. The inventory appears to have changed. Gone are the tan and light gray bricks, taking their places are one minifig (!), what appears to be new dark gray, and more slopes than previous iterations. Piece count on the bucket is 487. Copyright reads 2002 and 2006 (!). UPC code didn’t change either (evil wink wink). I guess this is what 4105 will be like when the anniversary buckets run out.

Zellers at Centerpoint have this too. Why am I not surprised?

I didn’t pick it up at either because they’re not on sale.

I’ll just pass this along and see what happens.

Enjoy
Keith

PS. That Zellers also have Coke at $2.50 for 6x710mL. Knock yourselves out.