 Marketplace / Shopping / 12333
Re: Pick-a-Brick Christmas Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:35:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steven Barile wrote:
   Bad link below for some reason try...

sb

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steven Barile wrote:
   Hi All,

Well the cube is better than the cone! I managed to stuff 302 1x2x2 bley airplane windows, 74 1x4x5 bley windows, and some other assorted stuff... see the picks on BrickShelf.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=160327

SteveB

I was there with Steve as he stuffed the box full of LEGO®. He would yell out, I need more windows. :) And I would snag more birck from the wall. It was great trying to get as much brick in the box as possible. Deffently had to think outside the box to fill the box. :P

Today I visited the LEGO® store and was able to duplicate the filling of the box in this way. I got about the same #’s. I still have two more boxes so I will have to hit up the LEGO® Store again.

Dave www.GPLR.org